RAMP Gamesheet and Registration update
The scheduling and reporting of all games on the RAMP Game portal and utilization of the RAMP Gamesheet app will be mandatory as of October 1, 2021.
Teams can use paper gamesheets during the month of September. However, we highly recommend that all teams practice using the RAMP Game portal & the RAMP Gamesheet app for their exhibition games to familiarize themselves with the process before October 1st.
An invitation from RAMP will be sent to the Main Administrator for a tutorial session to be held during the week of September 6th. This session will cover how to assign login information for each team and how to schedule games. The OWHA will be posting a link of the session for review as well as the Q&A from the tutorial, in the days following the session. Please visit the website for this week’s session and the Q&A.
IMPORTANT Registration requirements
- All teams must have OWHA approved team rosters before the first game whether exhibition, regular season, or tournament game.
- ONLY the players and staff listed on the approved team rosters can participate in team activities.
- Tryout exhibition games exception ONLY - the rosters do not need to be approved since you will have players who are only attending tryouts and not registering for the season. However, it is recommended that you do assign players and staff who are committed and submit for approval then add & submit any additional players and staff as needed.
- All paper gamesheets used in the month of September MUST be retained and must be provided to OWHA, if and when requested.
- All reportable suspensions must be reported by the team within 24 hours to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: There are several very distinct RAMP portals and apps.
- RAMP registration portal - OWHA online registration platform -used by association registrars
- RAMP Game portal - portal for administrators to assign logins for teams; schedule games & approve games
- RAMP Team portal - portal for administrators to assign logins for teams; team rep creates team information that teams can then access through the team app.
- RAMP Gamesheet App - App on mobile phones for game details - used teams, timekeeper & referee.
- RAMP Team App - App on mobile devices for team chats, covid screening etc. - used by the teams.